| The following is a log of the revision history, all reported problems (including description, workaround, and resolution), and when they were fixed:
- Dec 1st, 1998 - Version 2.2a released for general distribution
- Mar 13th, 1999 - Bug #1 reported: When making a lot of changes to a character, the characters Gender changed to "8" and the character became Diseased
- Mar 15th, 1999 - The actual problem was a bug in the code and in how I originally dechipered the "Equipped/Un-Equipped" logic, causing somewhat random results when the "Equipped setting was set on "Un-Equip New Item"
- Mar 15th, 1999 - Work-around: Dont use the "Un-Equip New Item" setting - leave new items equipped, then go into the game and Un-Equip/Re-Equip as needed
- Mar 16th, 1999 - I expect to release Version 2.2b, to fix this bug, before the end of this month
- Mar 30th, 1999 - Self-Installing patch (and/or smaller .Zip file) released for Version 2.2b
- July 22nd, 1999 - WizEdit goes World Wide - First order shipped overseas (to the UK)
- August 21st, 1999 - Wiz1Edit 1.0 is released for general distribution
- September 16th, 1999 - Bug #2 reported: If you add Experience points to a character, then press ALT + D (for Done, in lieu of pressing ENTER or clicking the 'Done' button) the change to Experience points fails to be recorded
- September 19th, 1999 - Bug #2 work-around: After adding Experience points to a character, press ENTER or clicking the 'Done' button.
- September 19th, 1999 - I expect to release Version 2.2c, to fix this bug, before the end of this month
- September 26th, 1999 - Self-Installing patch (and/or smaller .Zip file) released for Version 2.2c - email me for details
- September 26th, 1999 - An additional note on using "ALT + D"
- Dec 1st, 1999 - WizEdit turns one year old - somewhere between 75-80 copies sold